[quote6783a14521="iggy78"]Hy, after installing 0.18 version, i decided to deinstall it and install the 0.19 version.
I follow the instructions of the INSTALL file, the installation is ok
But i have some problems with the web interface
- for one of my routeur (linksys WRT54G), i have a "No such Object avaible on this agent" in the name and alias collums (for a other RV042 routeur it's working fine) when i click on the Recache SNMP button.
Not really sure why this would be. If you find out, please let us know.
- rrd files will not be created in the /usr/local/var/lib/netmrg/rrd
- i don't have any log file in /usr/local/var/log/netmrg/ (only the runtime file, anytime to 0 (???))
when i do a netmrg-gatherer -sm (or -a) as "netmrg" user i don't have any error.
I have verified permissions of this directory and the owner is netmrg
i have specified the good paths il the xml file (and version 1.2 for my rrdtool (1.2.11))
Not sure about this either. Anyone else have a suggestion?
- In the version 0.19 how to create Device Type?
The link was removed from 0.19 but will return in the next version, along with the new concept of "device properties".
- In the edit conditions for event, the condition operator selector display the HTML code (like >)
I see that as well. I've started bug#468
to address that.
Thanks for the reports!